Start your casework file here!

We’ve updated our website to better serve you.

Our office has initiated a series of new forms on our website that will allow for a more efficient process with regards to assistance with federal services/departments. To see exactly how Stephanie can help you, please visit the services tab on her website (

For most issues: Employment Insurance (EI), Canada Pension Plan (CPP), Old Age Security (OAS), Passport Canada, or Veterans Affairs you can fill out the consent form here: Consent Form – Stephanie Kusie (

If your issue is specifically with the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) please fill this specific CRA consent form here: CRA Help – Stephanie Kusie ( Please note that for our office to assist with the Canada Revenue Agency, you must download and complete a RC161 authorization form for Parliamentarians (available at the above link).

Lastly, if you or a family member need help with Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) please fill this specific IRCC consent form here: IRCC Help – Stephanie Kusie (