Consent Form

Need us to open a case with a federal government agency on your behalf? Fill out the form below to give us permission to work on your behalf!

Please note that if you need help with an immigration issue or CRA issue, we have specific consent forms linked in the main menu.

    Full Name:


    Contact Information:


    I hereby request that the office of Stephanie Kusie, Member of Parliament, assist me with the issue stated above.

    For this purpose I authorize the office of the Member of Parliament Stephanie Kusie and/or her representative to consult the necessary government departments or agencies on my behalf and for the government department/agency to release any and all information in my file to the Member of Parliament and her staff. MP Kusie and her representatives may use and share with government officials any and all personal information and documentation, including correspondence, which I have provided to him or his representatives to the extent necessary in their efforts to assist me.