If you’d like help with any of the following, please contact our office to request assistance. In order to serve you better, please make sure to include your name and address in your request:

Help Accessing Government Services

If you require help dealing with any federal department, agency, or crown corporation, our office can help. Please see specific consent forms below:

For specific case issues regarding Immigration and Refugees Canada (IRCC), click here.

For specific case issues regarding the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA), click here.

For case issues regarding Service Canada (Employment Insurance (EI), Canada Pension Plan (CPP), Old Age Security (OAS)), Passport Canada, Veterans Affairs, or more, click here.

The Alberta provincial government is responsible for services such as health care, education, social services, Workplace Safety and Insurance Board, and highways. If you believe that your issue falls under provincial jurisdiction, I encourage you to contact your local MLA office. Click here to find your MLA.

Congratulatory Certificates

We offer congratulatory certificates for residents celebrating a significant anniversary, birthday or other special occasion. For certain milestones, you may also request certificates from the Prime Minister’s office and the Governor General.

Tours of Parliament Hill and Attending Question Period

Our office is happy to arrange for tours of Parliament Hill or tickets to Question Period if you’re visiting Ottawa. Click here to do so.

Attend an Event

Invite me to attend your event and bring greetings.

If you have any other questions, concerns, or require assistance in any other way, we’ll do whatever we can to help. Please visit our contact page and get in touch!