Canada Flag Request

Canadian Pins Request

If you have a case work issue, please fill out the Office Consent Form and any other forms that pertain to your issue.

Then please submit to:


Office Consent Form

Office Consent Form

Immigration Form

Use of a Representative

Canada Revenue Agency Form

Authorization for Parliamentarians